Clomiphene 50 mg Iran Hormone
6,60 € – 20,00 €
Mode of Action of Clomid 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Clomiphene present in Clomid tablet works by mimicking the action of the female hormone estrogen. Estrogen is a female sex hormone that plays numerous roles in sexual and reproductive development in females.
Directions for Use of Clomid 50 MG
Take Clomid tablet as directed by your doctor.
Swallow as a whole with plenty of water.
If you feel the effect of your medicine is not working, seek medical advice.
Dosage of Clomid 50 MG
In an event of overdose seek immediate medical help. There is specific overdose symptoms reported with this medicine.
- Missed a Dose
If you forget a dose, talk to your doctor as you may need to change your treatment cycle. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten tablet.
Contraindications of Clomid 50 MG
- If you are allergic to clomifene or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have or previously had liver disease or a cyst on your ovary
- If you experience unusual menstrual bleeding where the cause is not known.
- If you have a type of cancer that is made worse by hormones.
- If you are pregnant, before initiating the treatment a negative pregnancy test should be confirmed.
|Amount of substance, mg
|Formulaire de discharge
|1 compressed, mg
|Plaquettes thermoformed by package, pieces
|volume de commande
1 blister of 10 compresses, 1 packet (3 bulls)