Clomiphene Citrate Hilma Biocare
is a non-steroidal fertility medicine. It causes the pituitary gland to release hormones needed to stimulate ovulation (the release of an egg from the ovary).
Clomiphene citrate 50 is used to cause ovulation in women with certain medical conditions (such as polycystic ovary syndrome) that prevent naturally occurring ovulation.Clomiphene citrate 50 may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Brand: Hilma Biocare 50mg/tab, 50tab/bottle
- Drug name: Clomiphene Citrate
- Drug class: Synthetic estrogen
- Use and effective range:
- Applications: Post-Cycle-Therapy, Estrogen receptor-blocker
- Anabolic components: low
- Androgenic component: not available
- Duration of use:
- Application period: 4-8 weeks in the post-cycle therapy, As Estrogen receptor-blocker as needed
- Active Life: about 8-12 hours
- Drug Class: Synthetic estrogen/HPTA stimulator (Oral)
- Average Reported Dosage: Men 50-100 mg daily
- Water Retention: No
- High Blood Pressure: Rare
- Aromatization: None
Clomiphene is a synthetic estrogen clinically administered to help women ovulate. Bodybuilders, (male) following AAS cycles, seeking to jump start natural testosterone production (or those that were simply seeking a natural testosterone spike) have used this drug with great success. Clomiphene increases activity in the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadol axis by stimulating the release of more gondotropin from the pituitary gland. Therefore, a higher/faster level of LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) results.
|Amount of substance, mg||
|Formulaire de discharge||
|1 compressed, mg||
|volume de commande||
Sachet (50 packs)